My Life Coach suggested that I write down my top ten affirmations to combat the negative internal dialog that takes place from time to time in my mind.
These are ten affirmations that I have absolutely clung to in the last three years. They have shifted my thinking and propelled my life forward and I thought I would share them with you:)
- God is truth and He is invoking a blessing over my life and releasing me from my past.
- Christ is my life, He is my all and all. He and I are joined together in one Spirit. He lives in me now, not I, He is the fullness, the power, the strength and all I need and that is a fact now.
- I am God’s Beloved, He made me in eternity
- I am loved, accepted, forgiven and pleasing to God, therefore I can love accept, forgive and be pleasing to my self and others.
- God is removing cherished sin from my heart and making me free.
- I trust in God and I will let God rescue me. I delight in Him and He is delivering me.
- God has plans to prosper and not harm me, to give me a future and a hope.
- God is building me and I will be re built.
- In returning and rest I am being saved, in quietness and confidence is my strength.
- God’s statutes have been my songs in the house of my pilgrimage.
You have probably noticed that they all find their root in scriptures. The Bible says that:
12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Hebrews 4:12
I believe there is something very deep that goes on in my mind and in a spiritual realm that we cannot see when we use scripture as a weapon for our daily battles.
I am right here walking this road of wholeness with you and I would love to hear from you today.