I am going to do some thing I have never done before! Share 6 of my Essential Oils and their benefits and offer a significant sale price if you would like to try one!!
(From Pompeii Organics)
- Carrot Seed Oil Daucus carota-
Carrot Seed (Daucus Carota) Promotes Skin Cell Regeneration And Scar Reduction. It’s Beneficial In Lotion And Body Oil Blends For Eczema, Psoriasis, Sunburn, And Skin Healing In General.
- Black Pepper Piper Nigrum-
Think PAIN RELIEF! Black Pepper Is A Warm Oil Which Stimulates Circulation While Having An Analgesic Effect. It’s Excellent For A Sports Massage When Dealing With Sore, Stiff Muscles. Apply To Areas Of Muscle Or Joint Inflammation. Since It Is A Hot Oil, It Is Not Recommend For Baths Or Where A Cooling Effect Is Desired. Blending With A Cooling Oil Like Bergamot Mint Or A Citrus Will Help Offset The Heat.
Lime Citrus aurantifolia–
Lime essential oil is ASTRINGENT, making it useful for oily skin types. Like other citrus oils, it is EMOTIONALLY UPLIFTING and a natural AIRBORNE DEODORIZER.
Lime has been researched to be anti-infectious, anti-viral, and it also combats bacteria.
- Rosemary Rosmarinus officinalis ct.1.8 cineole-
Rosemary Is STIMULATING, It Promotes MENTAL FOCUS, And MEMORY RETENTION. Applied Topically In A Cream Or Oil, It Is Pain Numbing (Analgesic) And Good For Muscle Aches And Pains, Promoting Circulation And Warmth To Tight Muscles.
Use Caution- Contains Camphor. Avoid During Pregnancy And With Small Children Under 5.
- Spearmint Mentha spicata-
1. Carrot Seed Oil 1/2 ounce was $26- Now $19.502.Black Pepper 1/2 ounce was $14- Now $10.503. Lime 1/2 ounce was $20- Now $15.004. Rosemary 1/2 ounce was $12- Now $9.005. Spearmint 1/2 ounce was $11.00- Now $8.256. Sandalwood 1/6 ounce was $75.00- Now $56.00I hope you had a little education today and learned something new!!Take advantage of these limited time prices! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your bottle today!
Not All “Mints” Are The Same! Spearmint Is Surprisingly SEDATIVE, ANTISPASMODIC (Muscle Cramping), And ANTI-INFLAMMATORY Actions. It Is COOLING And Can Be Helpful With Anxiety And Depression Issues.
6. Sandalwood Santalum paniculatum-
Think white sand, blue water and a gentle pacific breeze as you relax with the grounding aromatic properties of our newest essential oil, Hawaiian Sandalwood.
In addition to its grounding properites, Sandalwood can be utilized during cold and flu season for bronchitis, coughs, throat infections and chest infections since it has anti-infectious, decongestant and antiseptic therapeutic properties. When you’re not coughing or battling an infection, Sandalwood can comfort your anxiety and nervousness since it has strong Sesquiterpene properties as well.
Sandalwood has been in use for spiritual and medicinal purposes for over 4,000 years. Ancient Egyptians and Romans brought it from Asia and it has been used in religious, ceremonial ways ever since.